Country Manager (지사장)
|담당업무|| JOB DUTIES AND
Revenue / Sales: USD $15 – 20m
Geography: Country/Region Specific
· Responsible for managing all the operations of within a Country/Region. This involves, taking responsibility for profit, revenue generation and quality targets. Responsible at country level for P&L, marketing plan, product plans, technology performance, and legal, PR, personnel issues.
· Implement company strategic plans and operations direction in the Country, in order to contribute to global company objectives. Establishment of the country yearly, monthly and short-range objectives and implementation of the adequate product sales and marketing plans for future developments set by HQ.
· Overall control and delivery of the financial targets (revenue, collections and profitability) in the Country.
· Lead and manage his team to ensure delivery of the company (financial and non-financial) targets and objectives.
· Overall responsibility of the financial / business reporting to regional HQ (Vice President, Business Development & Chief Financial Officer) and to communicate the local scenarios & intelligence to regional HQ team.
· Proactively learn company and competitors new products and solutions, exceeding customers needs and expectations
· Act as the spokesperson, engage (as appropriate) with governments and academia elite, drive key citizenship initiatives, and assist in the creation of long-term relationships with key clients and partners.
· Be a strong people leader and developer of talent, focusing on all decisions affecting the people agenda. Be visible, lead from the front, instill culture of accountability, teamwork and optimism
• Influence relevant enterprise sales and marketing initiatives and lead specific marketing initiatives;
• Deliver offering and sales/marketing feedback to HQ.
As this is a senior management position, the following are key performance and personal competencies required for the position:
· Business Acumen: Strong strategic and financial business acumen; High-impact utive who is decisive and results-oriented; Can quickly assess the situation, make recommendations and navigate the organization
· Setting Strategy: Able to anticipate future consequences resulting from evolving technologies, consumer preferences and trends; Envisions long-term market and business opportunity and positions the business to capitalize on them; Sets a clear direction for others and navigates confidently in ambiguous situations.
· Executing for Results: Leads by example and has a strong sense of urgency. Able to direct her/his colleagues and team to set priorities and effectively ute. Acts quickly to seize opportunities and drives issues to closure; spots and capitalizes on trends. Decisive and possesses a "big picture" perspective, but willing to roll up his/her sleeves and do whatever it takes to get the job done.
· Leading Teams: Talent mindset; Proven ability to attract, hire and retain a high performing team that can achieve strong business results; Able to provide appropriate leadership, structure, coaching, training and development. Engages the team through enthusiasm and excitement about the business; Actively and collaboratively participates as a member of senior management team.
· Building Relationships/Sales Management: Builds and maintains productive working relationships, collaborates with internal and external stakeholders and partners to achieve exceptional business outcomes; Highly skilled in collaborating, influencing, and negotiating at utive levels; Ability to sell ideas and concepts to various constituencies, internal and external to the organization to effect change. Strong sales management skills and proven track record in building high performing sales/key account teams.
· Communication and Influencing: A strong team player with a track record of building and sustaining relationships across all functions and levels in an organization to ensure seamless integration and flawless ution of plans. A concise, articulate, written and oral communicator. Persuades others with fact based judgments. Makes arguments in a compelling and logical manner. Listens to alternative points of views, and welcomes debate. Makes her/himself personally visible to the team and colleagues to communicate key messages.
|근무지||서울 서초 (삼성타운)|
|처우조건||연봉 1억 5천 이상|
|학력||대졸이상 (MBA 선호)|
|경력|| Skills and Experience
· University or bachelors’ degree or equivalent is preferred. MBA would be advantageous
· Minimum 15 years experience in sales, marketing or related capacity
· Demonstrated experience in building high performance teams and managing multi-disciplinary organizations.
· Strong spoken and written communication skills (preferably in 2 different languages)
· Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross functional teams and third parties
· Proven experience conforming new ventures and/or leading turnarounds.
· Knowledge of products and value proposition
• It is expected that 50% of time will be in client facing activities.
|제출서류||국문이력서(구체적인 경력기술 포함)|